Day Off.

I'm working Saturday, so I had today off. And it was the best day ever.
I slept late, snuggled with Lin in my sunny bedroom, cleaned my apartment, and then--obviously--stopped by the store.
I had to see H, of course, but I'm also addicted to the passion iced tea at our Starbucks. I've never really talked about how glorious it is to have a Starbucks in the store. I don't drink coffee, so I'm not a junkie like the million other people out there, but it's pretty nice to have a cafe in the store. We get normal beverages at a large discount and blended stuff for some percentage off.
My passion tea? Fifty cents.

I then headed to Newbury for a much-needed shopping trip. I really needed these shoes,
and I'm not kidding when I say they might rival my crocs for best shoes ever. They're like sneakers on the bottem, feel like slippers, and look sleek. Which means I can wear them with skirts at both my jobs without feeling and looking clunky. I'm in love.

The other good thing is that my large order of Nature's Miracle has arrived. I have doused the couch and might have saved it. A cover may be in order to cover the stains, but the smell is (hopefully) gone. I'll have H do a final test.

And laundry. I started my laundry, went to dinner, came back and folded, dragged old stuff out of my closet, refolded, tossed away, put in the donation bag, cleaned, tossed more, and FINALLY I can see the bottom of my closet.
The rest of my apartment looks like j.crew and banana had a baby and then exploded, but my closet has a floor again, so I'm pleased.

Boo to work tomorrow. But yay to free happy hour in Cambridge and then Comedy and to H finishing her finals.

No comments: